TESLA MODEL x
The 2022 Tesla Model X is a prime example of quick, high-tech, and featuring a flashy gimmick in its Falcon-wing rear doors, it presents a unique-but-expensive proposition in the growing EV-crossover segment. The Model X comes standard with two electric motors making a total of 670 horsepower and all-wheel drive; a three-motor version called Plaid makes an astounding 1020 horsepower and is said to shoot to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds. That mega-motor version will be available in late 2022 according to Tesla. The Model X isn’t as agile as the mechanically similar, but it’s surprisingly agile given its size and weight. The cabin is an exercise in modernism, with a giant screen dominating the dashboard providing touch-sensitive access to most of the Model X’s features. A third row of seats provides room for the whole family, and the second row can be ordered with captain’s chairs.
Black (+RM 6,600)
Silver Metallic (+RM 6,600)
Deep Blue (+RM 6,600)
Red Multi Coat (+RM 6,600)
|Length||16’6” (5.04 m)|
|Width||7’5” (2.27 m)|
|Height||5’2” (1.68 m)|
|Wheel Base||9’9” (2.97 m)|
- The only Tesla to come with a tow hitch standard, capable of hauling up to 5,000 lbs
- Available with seating up to seven people
- Tesla Heat Pump
- Tesla Chrome delete exterior
- Instant and powerful acceleration
- Electric range is impressive
- Three-row seating is available
- Access to Tesla’s extensive Supercharger network
- 17.5″ Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Multi-Device Bluetooth Functionality
- 4 wireless smartphone charging trays
- USB-C fast charging ports
- A 22-Speaker
- 960 Watt Premium Audio System with sound cancelling technology
- Seperated display mounted at the back of the central tunnel for passengers to watch movie or play games
- Displays on par with PlayStation 5 and XBox Consoles
- 5 seater variant offer 2,577 litres of boot space when the rearr bench is folded flat
- Wood trimmings for the dashboard and door cards
- New aviation-inspired steering wheel
- Anti-lock brakes
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
- Stability control
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front and rear seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant’s heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.
Knee airbags help to protect the occupants lower extremities from serious injury in the event of an accident.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
With front and rear trunks and fold-flat seats you can fit your bike without taking the wheel off—and your luggage too.
Instantly connect with multi-device Bluetooth, or fast charge devices with wireless and 36-watt USB-C charging.
Want to Trade-In Or Sell Your Used Car?
Connected with one of PEKEMA Authorize Tesla Dealer